Vision and Mission 2020-2024
Leading University in Cultural Development and innovation on Regional Potential in South East Asia.
- Developing technology-based education and teaching to produce graduates with academic and / or professional skills in education / non-education;
- Developing high quality research activities that produce new science and technology to improve human life and sustainable regional and national development;
- To achieve university service and dedication to the community through efforts to disseminate and apply research and technology results to support regional and national development;
- Improving partnership and networking that support cultural development; applied science and innovation on regional potential.
- Carry out decent, clean, and authoritative governance and services towards good university governance.
- Increasing role of State University of Gorontalo in implementing education and teaching to produce sustainable high quality human resources;
- Increasing research activities that produce new science and technology to improve human life quality and standard;
- Increasing the implementation of community service through dissemination and application of research and technology results;
- Increasing partnership and networking that support the application of science and technology, regional-based potential innovation, and cultural development; and
- The implementation of good, clean, and authoritative governance and services toward good university governance.
Held by Faculty of Education Universitas Negeri Gorontalo and supported by ten universities as co-hosts and an organisation.
Tema "Enacting Humas Centered Management for Empowering Local Community Towards Society 5.0"
Online Seminar for National Education Day. The speaker are Dr. Eduart Wolok, ST, MT, Karmila Machmud, MA, Ph.D, Drs. Amin Nusi, M.Pd. Live streaming from Fanspage Facebook Universitas Negeri Gorontalo
IN ACCORDANCE WITH SAIL TOMINI AND FESTIVAL OF BOALEMO 2015
"Tomini Bay for the Glory of Indonesia as the centre of the maritime world"