As many as 33 Teacher Administrative Verification and Validation (verval) Participants who failed the National Written Test or Competency Test at the end of the PLPG (Targeted Participant 5) from Gorontalo Province will carry out Verification and Validation for the 2023 In-Service PPG. The most Participants came from North Sumatra with 166 participants and the least 2 participants came from abroad with a total of 1.982 participants.
To prepare the 2023 In-Service PPG, the Directorate General of Teachers and Education Personnel (GTK) through the Directorate of Teacher Professional Education is carrying out gradual administrative verification and validation (verval) for teachers throughout Indonesia. In this regard, it is respectfully conveyed some of the following information.
1. Teachers who failed the national written test or competency test at the end of PLPG should verify and validate the files for the 2023 prospective In-Service PPG (Targeted Participant 5).
2. The requirements include:
- registered as a verval participant issued by the Directorate General of GTK;
- registered in the Educational Main Data (Dapodik) of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology;
- have a Unique Identification Numbers for Teachers and Education Personnel (NUPTK);
- an active teacher or a teacher assigned as the Principal;
- physically and mentally healthy;
- have good behavior;
- be at a maximum age of 58 years on December 31, 2023.
3. Administrative requirements should be uploaded via the https://ppg.kemdikbud.go.id page using each SIMPKB account. Administrative requirements and a list of linearity are listed in Appendix II and III.
Registration for administrative verval will be carried out starting March 13, 2023 as per the attached schedule.
Held by Faculty of Education Universitas Negeri Gorontalo and supported by ten universities as co-hosts and an organisation.
Tema "Enacting Humas Centered Management for Empowering Local Community Towards Society 5.0"
Online Seminar for National Education Day. The speaker are Dr. Eduart Wolok, ST, MT, Karmila Machmud, MA, Ph.D, Drs. Amin Nusi, M.Pd. Live streaming from Fanspage Facebook Universitas Negeri Gorontalo
IN ACCORDANCE WITH SAIL TOMINI AND FESTIVAL OF BOALEMO 2015
"Tomini Bay for the Glory of Indonesia as the centre of the maritime world"